Answer: Ben Stokes
Ben Stokes was adjudged the Man of the Match in the 2019 ODI World Cup final for Knocking 84 runs in 98 balls in main Game and 7 runs in 3 balls in super over.
All Answers For Today’s Amazon FZ Runs Daily Quiz
1. Who was adjudged the Man of the Match in the 2019 ODI World Cup final?
The Answer is – Ben Stokes
2. Who among these gave up the captaincy of a franchise during IPL 2022?
The Answer is – Ravindra Jadeja
3. Harmanpreet Kaur was named the Player of the Tournament for the Women’s Big Bash League 2021. representing which side?
The Answer is – Melbourne Regnerades
4. India played its opening match of the T20 World Cup 2022 against which side?
The Answer is – Pakistan
5. Who was the captain of this team, when they visited India for the famous Test series in 2001?
The Answer is – Steve Waugh