Ind vs WI 3rd ODI Dream11 Predictions, Top Fantasy Picks
India and West Indies will lock horns in the final ODI match of the series. Which is also the decider as both the teams have won 1-1 matches. It’s hard to tell which team will emerge victorias as both matches were one-sided. In this fantasy dream11 prediction I will tell you about the pitch conditions, what will be the best choices for your fantasy team and more.
Top Fantasy Picks From WI:
- Shai Hope: Shai Hope has been consistently performing incredibly. So make sure you pick him in your team. He’s got an ODI average of 52.94. He has scored 102+78 runs in the two matches.
- Shimron Hetmyer: He also scored a century in the first match and got run out in the 2nd match. So he’s also a good choice.
- Nicholas Pooran: He’s also a consistent player and always performs when the team needs him.
- Sheldon Cottrell: He has taken 2-2 wickets in the last two matches.
- Keemo Paul
- Alzarri Joseph
- K Pollard
Top Fantasy Picks From India:
- KL Rahul:
- Rohit Sharma: You know very well when he gets going what he cann do.
- Shreyas Iyer: He scored 70 runs in the first match and 53 in the second match. So he should definitely be in your fantasy team.
- Virat Kohli: He hasn’t been able to score for the last two matches but knowing kohli he will look to score big in the 3rd ODI.
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Mohammed Shami
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Kedar Jadhav
- Ravindra Jadeja