India and West Indies will lock horns in the final ODI match of the series. Which is also the decider as both the teams have won 1-1 matches. It’s hard to tell which team will emerge victorias as both matches were one-sided. In this fantasy dream11 prediction I will tell you about the pitch conditions, what will be the best choices for your fantasy team and more.
Top Fantasy Picks From WI:
- Shai Hope: Shai Hope has been consistently performing incredibly. So make sure you pick him in your team. He’s got an ODI average of 52.94. He has scored 102+78 runs in the two matches.
- Shimron Hetmyer: He also scored a century in the first match and got run out in the 2nd match. So he’s also a good choice.
- Nicholas Pooran: He’s also a consistent player and always performs when the team needs him.
- Sheldon Cottrell: He has taken 2-2 wickets in the last two matches.
- Keemo Paul
- Alzarri Joseph
- K Pollard
Top Fantasy Picks From India:
- KL Rahul:
- Rohit Sharma: You know very well when he gets going what he cann do.
- Shreyas Iyer: He scored 70 runs in the first match and 53 in the second match. So he should definitely be in your fantasy team.
- Virat Kohli: He hasn’t been able to score for the last two matches but knowing kohli he will look to score big in the 3rd ODI.
- Yuzvendra Chahal
- Mohammed Shami
- Kuldeep Yadav
- Kedar Jadhav
- Ravindra Jadeja