- Rent-a-Girlfriend season 3 episode 1 will be released in Japan on July 8, 2023, and fans are excited to see how Kazuya will support Chizuru with his new film project while dealing with other girl troubles.
- The episode will also introduce a new character, Mini Yaemori, who is Kazuya and Chizuru’s new neighbor and a popular social media influencer.
- The existing cast and staff members will return for season 3, and the episode will focus on Kazuya’s plans for his film project and the progress of his crowdfunding efforts.
Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 Countdown
Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 Release Date and Time
Below are the release timings for Rent-a-Girlfriend season 3 episode 1 listed below, along with the corresponding time zones:
- Pacific Standard Time: Friday, July 7, 9:23 am
- Central Standard Time: Friday, July 7, 11:23 am
- Eastern Standard Time: Friday, July 7, 12:23 am
- British Summer Time: Friday, July 7, 5:23 am
- Indian Standard Time: Friday, July 7, 9:53 pm
- Central European Standard Time: Friday, July 7, 6:23 am
- Australian Central Daylight Time: Saturday, July 8, 1:53 pm
- Philippines time: Saturday, July 8, 12:23 pm
- Brazil Time: Friday, July 7, 1:23 pm
Where to Watch Rent a Girlfriend Season 3
Crunchyroll has secured exclusive streaming rights for Rent-a-Girlfriend season 3 episode 1 and all subsequent episodes of the third season. These episodes will be available for fans worldwide, with the exception of Asia.
In Asia Muse may stream the anime directly on YouTube.
Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 Episode Count
Rent-a-Girlfriend season 3 will have 12-episodes.
Rent a Girlfriend Season 3 Trailer
About Rent a Girlfriend Anime
Throughout the Rent a Girlfriend anime, Kazuya and Chizuru navigate their complicated relationship, trying to understand their own feelings and the expectations of others. As the story unfolds, they face various challenges and obstacles that test the authenticity of their connection. Along the way, they encounter other rental girlfriends, each with their own unique personalities and stories, adding further depth to the narrative.